First up: sneakers! I am especially happy that they have made a comeback... not that they have ever been "out" per se... Obviously sneakers and runners have a utilitarian function, but there's no denying that it's become much more mainstream for people to now wear them outside of the gym. I wear my black Nike Frees a ton, both to work out and as casual wear, and I recently picked up a pair of Nike Air Max Theas.
Another shoe trend I've recently gotten on board with are platform oxfords/brogues. They give height but are comfier than stilettos, and I think look great with menswear-inspired looks. These Nine West Vinata Lace-Up Oxfords (c/o) are a reasonably-priced alternative to the popular Stella McCartney platform oxfords we've been seeing around since last Fall, and they come in a range of colours apart from this black/pewter combo.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty - Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor - Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle discusses her new hair care finds.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring.