2. How would you classify your style?
"Downtown chic." I've actually blogged about this before and I'd say it's still the same.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Joe Fresh and Old Navy are really inexpensive and often have cute pieces.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I'll splurge for most designers if there's a piece I really love (and can afford!). However, you can't go wrong with Chanel.
6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Leggings and a tanktop (with layers on top). If there's a long line for the fitting room I usually just try clothes on over them.
7. What is your guilty pleasure (aside from make up)?
Does that mean nail polish doesn't count? If so, then tea. I am constantly buying new teas to try.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
A nice wool coat.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
I don't follow a lot of trends though I was obsessed with bell-bottoms when they were popular in the late 90s. I would raid my grandmother's basement for pairs that my mom and aunts used to wear when they were young.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
I always say Rachel Bilson or Olivia Palermo but lately I have been loving a lot of Jessica Alba's looks as well.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has busted out all of her Fall staples in honour of her favourite season... plaid, faux fur, ankle booties, and more!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle shared photos of her honeymoon in paradise!
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's fall clothing haul: Camo Jeans, Sparkly Sweaters & Wrap Dresses
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is slowly transitioning into fall with some sparkly sweaters.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle took the leap.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette went for a fall stroll in her new Tory Burch Boots!
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen shared her lipstick collection with us this month !