I love the colour pink (it speaks to my girly-girl tendencies), but I don't actually own that many pink items. The exception, of course, being my makeup and nail polish collections!
For this month's post, I thought it might be fun to share my top 10 pink nail polishes. It was hard narrowing it down to just 10, but I think I managed to get a good spectrum of shades in.
Clockwise from top left [links to swatch posts where possible]: Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile, OPI Bubble Bath, MAC Snob, Lise Watier Power Punch, Illamasqua Loella, Essie Plumberry, China Glaze Strawberry Fields, OPI A-Rose At Dawn... Broke By Noon, OPI Japanese Rose Garden, Essie Pink ParkaP.S. Don't forget to check out the other girls' answers to this question and their must-reads for the month of February.
- Alison*Elle - Alison finally found her perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle said yes to a wedding dress! She also started decorating her new home.
- Ella Pretty - What Ella's been wearing and an update on her shopping ban!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay has a new love.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared her Beauty Wishlist for spring.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shares her birth story in her final BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette of course wore red for Valentines - see the dress here.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen reveals the gender of her baby ... And gives us a bumpdate !