I exercise 4-5x a week. Right now I am taking Zumba and yoga classes, and mixing those with cardio/strength training at the gym. Zumba is probably my favourite workout (I've been taking classes for about 3 years), but I find fitness classes in general to be the most fun since you have the guidance of an instructor and the exercises are always varied. While in Calgary, for example, I also dabbled in ballet barre workouts. Now that I'm back in Vancouver, I'm planning on getting a personal trainer because I want to learn how to deadlift!
And while we're on the topic of working out, I thought I'd share a few health and fitness-related items that are currently on my wishlist:
3. Flavour It Glass Water Bottle w/ Built-In Fruit Infuser
P.S. Don't forget to check out the other girls' answers to this question and their must-reads for the month of January.
- Alison*Elle - Alison is branching out into bright colours with a new favourite coat.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle kicked off the new year in her favorite glittering skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's Forever21 haul: Statement necklaces & a quilted bag!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's striped out!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay got a big girl camera for her birthday & is polka dot obsessed.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen found out if she's having a Lil Miss or Lil Man with her gender reveal party.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is about to finally meet her little girl, check out what she has packed in her hospital bag.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette splurged just a bit on a little accessory - see it here!
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen organized her makeup and gives us a peek into her collection!